How many times did you have to write them? Lines. We hated them yet seemed to find ourselves writing lines often because we couldn't get enough of what ever we were doing that got us in trouble. What's the one thing you continued to get in trouble for when you were a kid? Our team had a funny list of elementary transgressions. Check out some of our favs:
- "I will not do cartwheels in the lunch line"
- "I will raise my hand and wait to be acknowledged before speaking"
- "I will not throw food in the cafeteria"
- "I will not shoot spitballs"
- "I will not pick my nose in class"
- Logo detail on sleeve
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
This item is unisex. For a closer/better fit we recommend that women order one size smaller than their normal size.
- One of our most exciting features is that our products are freshly and perfectly printed when you place an order. It averages about 4-9 business days to print our products.
- Once your order has been printed, then it will be shipped with Standard Shipping with online tracking, and email notifications